With the drawing program you are able to design your own Pastoe furniture using the Vision, Vision Elements, and Boxes products. Take open or closed elements and combine them into a sideboard, TV chest or figurative work of art.
In addition, we developed a free app which will enable you to place these 3D designs in any room in actual size.
Minimale systeem eisen:
A WebGL enabled browser:
- Chrome 14+
- Firefox 8+
- Safari 5.1+ if manually enabled
To enable WebGL in Safari:
Open the Safari menu and select Preferences.
Click the Advanced tab in the Preferences window.
At the bottom of the window, check the Show Develop menu in menu bar checkbox.
Open the Develop menu in the menu bar and select Enable WebGL.
- Mac OS Snow Leopard 10.6+, Lion 10.7+
- Windows xp+
Video Card Hardware
- GPU with Direct X 9.0c recommended (Shader Model 3.0+)
- For Windows machines, must have drivers published later than January 1, 2009.
- Some low-end integrated GPUs (like the Intel GMA 3100 and 3150) are not compatible
Experience what Pastoe furniture does to your interior. Download the App from Apple Store or scan de QR-code with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
3D Augmented Reality Marker
This app requires a ‘marker’. Download and position the print-out of the marker on the spot where you want the furniture to be and use the app to scan it with your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Then, share your new interior with your friends via Facebook or Twitter.